C’MON – Catholic Moms Outreach Network
Mission Statement: A social group organized to build an understanding of the Catholic faith, provide encouragement, and lend support, nurture and ultimately celebrate moms and motherhood. Childcare is available or children are included at most events!
Monthly meetings: When: 2nd Thursday of each month – see Tri-parish calendar bulletin for verification or social media below – Time: 5:45-7:00 PM – Location: Mary of Lourdes Elementary School Gym
Who is welcomed: Women parenting children aging 0-16+ year olds unless otherwise stated.
- To help moms feel more connected to a faith focused social group.
- To create family centered events.
- To build friendships.
- To be welcoming to new faces.
- To offer family friendly programs where children are welcomed.
- To help moms grow in their faith journey and prayer life.
- To evangelize mothers and encourage them to understand the importance of God’s plan for them in your vocation as a woman, mother, and wife.
- A place to encourage using faith in parenting styles,
- To help mothers find self and grow in virtue as well as the growing children in our care.
- To help each mother identify their personal spiritual, social and emotional needs.
- Make all meetings fresh so newcomers are welcomed – not built upon past meetings.
- To bring Catholicism alive to those who participate
- To ensure all can come without feeling obligated to do prep and extras
Special Events: Will be announced in Little Falls Community Bulletin and social networks. These may include bible studies, playdates, pot lucks, and more for the whole family.
For questions contact:
Phone: Kay 632-4398
Facebook: C’MON – Catholic Mom’s Outreach Network